At Renewed Mind Performance, those who desire to integrate their relationship with God into their mental strength training will gain a renewed perspective on how to rely on God as a source of strength and stability while also gaining the confidence to use their platform to speak God’s Word and make an eternal impact on the world.
I Corinthians 9:24-25 (NIV); 26-27 (Amplified Bible),
24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
26 Therefore I do not run uncertainly (without definite aim). I do not box like one beating the air andstriking without an adversary.
27 But [like a boxer] I buffet my body [handle it roughly, discipline it by hardships] and subdue it, for fear that after proclaiming to others the Gospel and things pertaining to it, I myself should become unfit [not stand the test, be unapproved and rejected as a counterfeit].”
The apostle Paul used an athletic comparison to emphasize the level of disciplined training he went to in order to win people to Christ. He emphasizes the importance of winning by insisting that out of all the competitors’ only one will win, so train to win!
Sample Topics include:
- How to play for God’s Glory
- Build encouraging thinking patterns based on God’s Word
- Find stability in a sports world of instability
- Find confidence in their “Christ-In” identity
- Build a lifelong relationship with God and His son Jesus Christ
- Make a lasting impact on their sport and the lives of those around them
- Find strength to persevere during setbacks and injuries
- Grow into mature men and women
- How to make an eternal impact during your life and career by confidently sharing God’s Word with the world