With the sports world becoming more competitive at earlier age groups, it is essential for athletes to learn how to enjoy their sport and get the most out of their athletic abilities on a consistent basis while managing the perceived pressure that comes from expectations of self, parents, and coaches.
Ray’s goal is to help athletes become aware that their best and worst performances often hinge on their mental approach and ability to control the things in their control.
By dedicating time to developing the mental side which accounts for 90% of performance during a game, athletes will become fully equipped to perform at their best on a consistent basis. Athletes will learn that by focusing on the process of becoming successful, the results will take care of themselves.
Sport Psychology Example Topics:
- Life skills development through sport
- Building Confidence
- Controlling emotions rather than being controlled by them
- Learning how to deal with expectations and frustrations
- Conquering fear of failure
- Being a positive teammate
- Developing positive self-talk strategies
- Building performance routines
- Dealing with injuries and setbacks
- Breathing techniques
Mental Strength Training Services:
- 1 on 1 Athlete Consultations
- Team Consulting
- Coach Consulting
- Parent Mentoring
- Guest Speaking