Session Date / Topic:
Sunday, January 23rd : Laying the FoundationDid you know the difference between your best and worst performances is often more mental than physical?
In this session you’ll learn:
- How to own each moment rather than be owned by it.
- How your thoughts impact how your feelings
- How your feelings influence your body
- How your body determines how you perform.
- The rest of the week will go into detail on each of these: thoughts; feelings; body; performance
Monday, January 24th: Do you know that confidence is one of the most fragile aspects in sports? It doesn’t have to be.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How to embody the ‘best in the world’ mindset when things are going good and bad
- The benefits of knowing sport is what you do . . . it’s not who you are
- How to get from where you are to where you want to be
Tuesday, January 25th: When is the last time you told yourself, “Good job”? We’re often our own worst enemy and beat ourselves up before the opponent ever gets a chance! The things you say to yourself . . . you’d never say to a teammate.
In this session you’ll learn why self-compassion is the new self-confidence! Are you ready to become your own best ally rather than your greatest enemy?
Wednesday, January 26th: Have you ever let your emotions get the best of you? You’re not alone. Everyone has emotions. They are a wonderful thing. Just not when they’re controlling us.
This session will teach you how to master your emotions rather than be mastered by them!
Thursday, January 27th: This closing session will primarily focus on battling. After all, at the end of the day, you have to go out and compete!
In this session, you’ll discover how to win the ‘me vs. me’ battle before ‘me vs. you.’ Then, we’ll combine the week’s learning to set you up for success in practice and games! It’s all about winning the game within the game.
Worksheets will be emailed to you for printing
What if I can’t make all the sessions?
- Sessions will be recorded and sent to each participant after each session
COST: $100 p/athlete
If you’re ready to separate yourself from the competition and compete at your best one moment at a time . . . this is your opportunity to unlock your best mindset yet!